Peak EPA is purified and concentrated to provide a mega-dose of EPA in every softgel. Peak EPA is clinically proven to increase Omega-3 levels in human muscle tissue and red blood cells.
Wild Alaskan Fish Oil Peak EPA 1000mg contains anti-inflammatory properties, may lower triglycerides and improve cholesterol levels. It also helps in the improvement of blood flow, the promotion of brain health, and the maintenance of healthy skin and eyes.
- 1000mg of EPA+DHA 4x more Omega-3 than regular strength fish oil
- Mega dose of 750mg of EPA
- Only 1 softgel per day may reduce the risk of heart disease
- Natural anti-inflammatory for joint flexibility
Take 1 softgel daily with food
Store in a cool, dry place after opening
Serving Size: 1 softgel
*Daily Value Not Established
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if the inner seal is missing or broken.
*Does not contain sugar, gluten, starch, yeast, wheat, dairy, artificial flavors, artificial colors, nuts, shellfish, soy or corn
*This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals regarding any medical condition.
– Colour: White
– Ion Density: 50 million ions per Celsius
– Ion Wind: more than 27 meters per minute
– Power Usage: 0.2 watt
– Full Charge Run Time: 28 hours
– Charge Time: 3 to 5 hours
– Ozone Output: Less than .028 ppm, UL, FUJI, USC, Intertec
– Attachments: Lanyard neck cord
– Charging Cable: USB cord
– Emitter: Solid platinum
– Material: Stainless steel
– Dimension: 5 x 7.6 x 1.5cm
– Weight: 85 grams